Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Year's Resolution?

This year, actually, I do have a goal that is not only pretty tangible, but also possibly achievable!

And what might that goal be?

Contrary to what many people might need to resolve, my goal is to spend more time on my phone!

You see, I'm kind of scared of technology.  Always have been.  So I use my phone's most basic functions, and since I've always had kind of old phones, it was probably better that way.

But as of about 9 days ago, I've upgraded to a rather newfangled thing whose screen is bright and shiny and whose functions probably exceed mine.  And I'd like to get to know this thing and not waste this precious gift that my dad got at a work conference and gave to me (my old phone was starting to have issues even making basic phone calls).

I've decided to take it easy but to keep at it.  Explore apps.  Play around.  And yes: spend more time on my phone, because technology can be my friend, if only I will let it!

No comments:

Post a Comment