Saturday, January 3, 2015

Round Two

I can't believe I'm starting my second year on this thing.  I had thought about stopping after my 60th post, and New-Years-resolving to write LESS about myself.  But it seems that I've found myself back on this site already, not 2 days after the start of 2015...

Still, I'd like to start afresh with this blogging thing, by establishing a few things, which might hopefully help shape the readership and expectations for my posts:
  1. I'm an Idealist (INFP), which means that I'm obsessed with my own Identity--and that I relate to my world in light of who I believe myself to be.
  2. I'm an Introvert, which means I tend to favor introverted ways of relating to the world and feel stretched, challenged, and occasionally frustrated by extroversion.
  3. I'm a Feeler, which means that even though my brain can work well, and I am capable of thinking logically and rationally, I honor Feelings above thoughts.
  4. I'm Intuitive, which means I pay more attention to how things are underneath the surface than to my five senses and factual details.
So, if you find yourself resonating with any of the above statements, then perhaps you wouldn't mind stopping in every once in awhile to read my posts.  And if you don't, you're still welcome to stop by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment