Sunday, February 14, 2016

Things I Love

My lovely day has ended well.

After a huge breakfast, I got to read/study for my Christian Art & Architecture class.  If you're going to do schoolwork on a Sunday, at least let it be looking at beautiful pictures of masterpieces while the sun shines in through the dining room windows!



I got to call a friend who lives in Berlin--she was an exchange student at YDS last year.  We have this crazy chemistry of laughing unstoppably and very loudly when we're together.  We must have laughed for about 20 minutes over the phone today!

I witnessed my housemate get flowers for the first time.  That definitely brought back fond memories of when I got beautiful bouquets from various guys in various seasons of my life.  Young love is an exciting thing!

In the afternoon, I went to church and sang my heart out during worship.  God spoke to me a lot during the service, and I'm still processing it all.  We had a Lenten dinner as a congregation afterwards, and that was nice, too!

After that, I went swing and blues dancing, just a few blocks away!  I haven't been out dancing in months, and it did me good.

All's well that ends well, and I am ready to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment